Call of Duty: WWII is a first-person shooter video game developed by Sledgehammer Games, and published by Activision for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows. It is the first Call of Duty series game to be set primarily during World War II since Call of Duty: World at War in 2008.
Call of Duty: WWII is the fourteenth game in the Call of Duty series.
How to Download and Install Call of Duty: WWII
- In order to play Call of Duty: WWII, you must buy the game. If a demo or free download release of CoD MW3 is made available, it will be displayed below.
- If you’re on a PC, you can download Call of Duty: WWII from the official Steam page of the game http://store.steampowered.com/app/476600/Call_of_Duty_WWII/. Note that you will be required to install the Steam client to run the game.
- On Xbox, you can download Call of Duty: WWII from the Xbox marketplace http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/call-of-duty-WWII
- On PlayStation, you can download Call of Duty: WWII from the PS Store https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/call-of-duty-wwii-ps4/
Call of Duty: WWII Warfare System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3225 @ 3.30GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 70 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 Compatible
- Additional Notes: Disk space requirement may change over time.