Call of Duty: World at War is a 2008 first-person shooter video game developed by Treyarch and published by Activision for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Wii, and Xbox 360. The game is the fifth mainstream game of the Call of Duty series and returns the setting to World War II. The game is also the first title in the Black Ops story line.
Call of Duty: World at War is the fifth game in the Call of Duty series.
Call of Duty: World at War Overview
How to Download and Install Call of Duty: World at War
- In order to play Call of Duty: World at War, you must buy the game. If a demo or free download release of CoD4MW is made available, it will be displayed below.
- If you’re on a PC, you can download World at War from the official Steam page of the game http://store.steampowered.com/app/10090/Call_of_Duty_World_at_War/. Note that you will be required to install the Steam client to run the game.
- On Xbox, you can download Call of Duty: WaW from the Xbox market place http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Call-of-Duty-WaW/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024156081c
- On PlayStation, you can download Call of Duty®: World at War from the PS Store https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/call-of-duty-world-at-war-ps3/
Call of Duty: World at War Screenshots
Call of Duty: World at War System Requirements
- Supported OS:Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor:Pentium 4 @ 3 GHz/AMD 64 3200+
- Memory:512 MB (1 GB for Vista)
- Hard Drive:8 GB Free
- DirectX version:DirectX 9.0c
- Sound:on-board or better
- Graphics Card:256 MB (nVidia GeForce 6600/ATI Radeon X1600)